Artificial Intelligence might seem like the future, but it’s already here living among us. AI has begun to infiltrate the world of events and it offers the potential to enrich…Read more
Our Project Managers provide a lead point of contact for our clients, and ensure that all projects are being delivered on brand, on budget and on time. Put simply, the fresh project team are crucial to our successful service delivery.
fresh is a place ‘where amazing things happen.’ We exist to create inspirational communications that ensure brands achieve their ambitions.
Over time we have built a team of fresh thinkers – frustrated by the ordinary and dedicated to the passionate delivery of our joined-up approach through energy, talent, honesty and bravery.
Being part of the fresh team is a fast-paced and varied existence – we are a multi-award winning full service creative events agency and our clients span a range of sectors including retail, banking and finance, public, hospitality and travel, automotive and pharma.
We have an established project team that deliver a wide range of B2B and B2C projects both in the UK and overseas. They act as an umbrella across all our services and divisions (events, film, creative, content, exhibition, digital, experiential) and provide a lead point of contact for our clients ensuring that all projects are being delivered on brand, on budget and on time. Put simply, the fresh project team are crucial to our successful service delivery.
Your fresh fit
- Playing an important role within the project team, directly reporting to your designated Senior Project Manager
- Providing valuable line management support to the Senior Project Executive/Project Executive
- Essential to the day-to-day management of in-house divisions, clients, suppliers, projects and teams
- Managing new business pitches and creative proposals
- Having a good understanding of clients’ needs and objectives and ability to clearly relay that to others
- Working across the account teams on appropriate campaigns and projects, as required
- Directly supporting your Senior Project Manager, ensuring best practices are adopted and challenging efficient ways of working
Your day-to-day role
- Managing client relationships, ensuring a consistent level of service is delivered, and acting as their eyes and ears on projects
- Line manager responsibility to the Senior Project Executive(s)
- Acting as a positive mentor and role model to the broader team
- Updating your Senior Project Manager on project and team progress
- Maintaining team planners and processes, as well as providing training on standard systems andprocedures
- Managing small to medium-sized projects independently (with support from your team) includingacting as a main client contact, and being integral within meetings and site visits
- Playing a key supporting role in large scale projects – undertaking defined areas of responsibility
- Managing and delivering proposals for existing and potential new business clients to include production of the pagination and supporting with the execution of this
- Leading efficient working relationships and practices with all divisions within fresh
- Upselling when an opportunity arises in conjunction with the other divisions
- Establishing and maintaining good supplier relationships
- Ensuring all financial management processes are adhered to in a timely manner
- Managing and leading team reports and meetings
- Keeping up-to-date on all industry news, trends and emerging technologies
- Making recommendations to improve efficiencies and streamline processes
Skills and experience to succeed
- IT and Mac proficiency including excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote and email
- Proven track record in organising events, communication campaigns and experiential activity
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to work across and manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Exceptional organisational, work prioritisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
- Acting as a role model to the junior members of the team
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to take on responsibility
- Excellent financial and budget management skills
- A real team player who’s self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with all divisions within fresh
- Excellent knowledge of the events and marketing industry
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected],
or apply using the form below.