Following the announcement that David Dimbleby is leaving Question Time, here are our five tips for ensuring that effective Q&A adds value to your event.Read more
Senior Project Manager/Event Producer
Our Senior Project Managers/Event Producers are the main point of contact for key clients providing the highest levels of service deliveries. They directly support the Project Director/Event Director to support internal operations including financial forecasting and proactively developing accounts.
fresh is a place ‘where amazing things happen.’ We exist to create inspirational communications that ensure brands achieve their ambitions.
Over time we have built a team of fresh thinkers – frustrated by the ordinary and dedicated to the passionate delivery of our joined-up approach through energy, talent, honesty and bravery.
Being part of the fresh team is a fast-paced and varied existence – we are a multi-award winning full service creative events agency and our clients span a range of sectors including retail, banking and finance, public, hospitality and travel, automotive and pharma.
We have an established project team that deliver a wide range of B2B and B2C projects both in the UK and overseas. They act as an umbrella across all our services and divisions (events, film, creative, content, exhibition, digital, experiential) and provide a lead point of contact for our clients ensuring that all projects are being delivered on brand, on budget and on time. Put simply, the fresh project team are crucial to our successful service delivery.
Your fresh fit
- Playing a key senior role within the project team, directly reporting to your designated Project Director
- Acting as the direct line manager to Project Manager(s) and line management support for the Senior Project Executive(s) and Project Executive(s)
- As an experienced line manager you are the heart of your team, supporting, mentoring and training where required
- Delivering essential senior management of in-house divisions, clients, suppliers, projects and teams and the ‘go-to’ person for problem solving
- Acting as brand ambassador for your clients and diplomatically educating others on their needs, objectives and expectations whilst providing solutions which are commercially viable for the business
- Leading on new business pitches, creative proposals and presentations
- Directly supporting your Project Director, ensuring the smooth and efficient management of the team and challenging efficient ways of working.
Skills and experience to succeed
- IT and Mac proficiency including excellent Word, Excel, Powerpoint or Keynote and email (Entourage)
- Commercial and business acumen
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent client handling and management
- Proven track record in large and broad scale project and budget management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional organisational skills, work prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
- Leads by example and is a senior role model within the account team and agency
- Experienced team leader who thrives under pressure and is able to work with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with all divisions within fresh
- Excellent knowledge of the event and marketing industry and able to educate others.
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected],
or apply using the form below.