We attended the GIC Internal Communications Conference in London to bring you the insights from 42 private and public sector leaders in internal communications. Find out more about their experiences…Read more
fresh exists to create inspirational communications that ensure brands achieve their ambitions. Over time we have built a team of fresh thinkers – frustrated by the ordinary and dedicated to the passionate delivery of our joined-up approach through energy, talent, honesty and bravery.
Perfect for recent graduates with an interest in events management – this is a role on one of the Account teams whose client is a major high street retailer. The role will be to support the team in delivering multiple projects of varying scales.
Being part of the fresh team is a fast-paced and varied existence – we are a multi-award-winning full-service creative events agency and our clients span a range of sectors including retail, banking and finance, public, hospitality and travel, automotive and pharma.
We have an established account team that deliver a wide range of B2B and B2C projects both in the UK and overseas. They act as an umbrella across all our services and divisions (events, film, creative, content, exhibition, digital, experiential) and provide a lead point of contact for our clients ensuring that all projects are being delivered on brand, on budget and on time. Put simply, the fresh project team are crucial to our successful service delivery.
Your fresh fit
- Playing an important supporting role within the account team, and reporting to your designated Senior Project Executive, Project Manager or Senior Project Manager
- Supporting with account management, budgeting and delivery across the clients and projects within your team
- Assisting with new business pitches and creative proposals
- Working across the account teams on appropriate campaigns and projects.
Your day-to-day role
- Supporting your team on project delivery – being a point of contact on and managing all of your agreed project elements
- End-to-end delegate management to include registration, communication and data reporting
- Briefing and managing suppliers, sourcing and negotiating quotes, and ensuring supplier quality control
- Sourcing venues, entertainment, theming elements and guest speakers
- Supporting the development and production of client proposals and budgets
- Crew management to include scheduling, travel, catering and accommodation requirements
- Production of key onsite documents and tools
- Onsite support for the delivery of live events
- Supporting the team with briefing all in-house divisions (design, film, digital, exhibition and technical)
- Providing support to ensure projects are delivered successfully on time, on-brand and on budget
- Ensuring fresh processes and systems are adhered to
- Delivering day-to-day team status administration and reporting
- Acting as an active member of weekly account team update meetings
- Researching and sharing industry developments and knowledge within the team
- Communicating with, and reporting to team with all project status updates
- Making recommendations to improve efficiency and ways of working
- Providing administrative support to your team.
Skills and experience to succeed
- IT and Mac proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote and email
- Financial acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent organisational, work prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to develop a strong working relationship with all colleagues within fresh
- A strong desire to succeed in the events industry and to be a rising star at fresh
- A real team player who’s self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
What you will learn at fresh
- How fresh operates as a fully integrated agency
- A depth of knowledge across events, video, digital, design, technical and exhibitions
- Different ways to challenge yourself in your role and learn new skills
- How to develop strong working relationships with all divisions and suppliers
- Negotiation skills to ensure optimal fresh profitability
- Experience working on a wide variety of projects ranging from events, to standalone projects across design, digital, film and exhibitions
- An introduction to financial management, budgeting and reporting.
Opportunities to progress
- fresh induction, training and development processes are in place to help you develop your skills and focus on your career progression plan
- Opportunity to gain experience working alongside, or within, the film, digital, design, technical or exhibition divisions
- Structured appraisal plan and SMART objectives to help you move towards Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or other divisional opportunities.
Please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected],
or apply using the form below.
More organisations are identifying the value in approaching internal communication, in the same way they approach their marketing activities and investing the same level of creative strategic thinking. Read on…Read more